The greatest reason to volunteer is to support and make a positive impact and difference to someone else’s life. Our aim is to support our local community and together with your help, we can achieve this aim.
If you are committed to making a difference to people’s lives or want an exciting new challenge, why not join us by becoming a volunteer? We are recruiting volunteers to support children and young people become resilient members of their community.
Volunteers can help support in various ways:
- Youth Work
- Make a real difference to the lives of young people in your local area
- Help you meet different kinds of people and make new friends
- Be part of a community
- Help with your emotional health and wellbeing
- Gain new skills, knowledge and experience
- Develop existing skills and knowledge
- Enhance your own CV
- Improve your own employment prospects
- Spend quality time away from work or an otherwise busy lifestyle
- Utilise your existing talents to help others
- Free development and training from Social Sense Community